In this exclusive Zoom Q&A with Richard Pharro, CEO of APMG, Richard explains the importance of the Better Business Cases system and the Five Case Model. He shares insights into do’s, don’ts, and ways you can avoid common mistakes and pitfalls. He also discusses what he thinks is the most important part of a business case. Watch the full video because Richard shares 3 pieces of advice for new project leaders that you won’t want to miss.
We ask Richard these 5 questions:
- Why are governments adopting the Better Business Cases system, and why is this important?
- Can you tell us about the importance of the Five Case Model?
- What are some do’s & don’ts, common pitfalls and ways to avoid them?
- What is the most important part of a business case?
- If you could share 3 pieces of advice or positive affirmations for new project leaders, what would they be?
Richard Pharro, CEO of APMG, is the founder and CEO of APMG, (https://apmg-international.com), one of the few privately owned international accreditation and certification bodies. Started in 1995, APMG has expanded its portfolio to nearly 100 schemes across the management spectrum on behalf of many National and International organisations and has representation in 14 countries.
Richard is a Chartered Director and Civil Engineer who, in his early career, worked on projects in Europe and the Middle East.
Richard believes APMG’s success is due to the way everyone within the business builds strong relationships with the people and organisations with whom APMG works.
Continue your learning journey with IIL's related content:
Disclaimer: The ideas, views, and opinions expressed in this interview are those of the interviewee and do not necessarily reflect the views of International Institute for Learning or any entities they represent.