5 Top Reasons to Get Certified in Lean Six Sigma
International Institute for Learning, Inc.
Intelligence. Integrity. Innovation.
Thought Leadership News™
Insight and Expertise for Individuals, Teams, and Organizations.
In an exclusive interview, we asked Nicole Friedberg, MBA, MBB, PMP, Master Black Belt, Project Manager, and Instructor at University of Michigan these two questions:
“Is getting a Lean Six Sigma certification really important? What would you say are your top reasons for getting a Lean Six Sigma certification?”
Nicole shares her 5 Top Reasons.
- Understand and meet your internal or external customers’ needs.
- Improve the internal employee experience and alleviate roadblocks in repetitive processes. This can be very important in a job market where there is high turnover and employee retention is vital.
- Increase organizational profitability by increasing revenue or by operating more efficiently.
- Personally expand your skillset with statistical analysis tools.
- Personally advance your career.
Read the full interview published on IIL’s Thought Leadership News™ online community and network.
Video by: Jody Michelle Solis, Editor of IIL’s Thought Leadership News™